cPanel is a web hosting control panel software developed by cPanel, LLC. It provides a graphical interface and automation tools designed to simplify the process of hosting a web site to the website owner or the “end user”. It enables administration through a standard web browser using a three-tier structure.
Advantages of Cpanel.
1. Ease of installation and use. cPanel is very easy to install. It only needs the Linux system requirement of a minimum of 20 GB available disk space, and at least 2 GB of RAM. Many of today’s computers will be able to meet such requirements.
2. Access to numerous features. cPanel is rich in features. These features and functions allow users to manage their websites and hosting accounts with relative ease.
3. Compatibility. Another advantage of using cPanel is that it is compatible with different browsers. From Chrome to Safari to Internet Explorer, users will be able to run cPanel without any problem.
4. Portability. cPanel is very portable with a straightforward movability feature. This means that the user will be able to transfer website from a hosting company to another without encountering any technical problem.
5. Reliability. Finally, cPanel can detect a failed service, and once it does, it automatically logs out and restarts the service. Its new version also includes DNS Clustering system that provides for a more robust and hassle-free performance.
BDRev web hosting gives cPanel web hosting if you’re interested in buying one.